Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas, part 3

After spending all morning and early afternoon at the Blakeys, we came back to our house and had Christmas with the Botkins.  My whole family was in town, and it was really special celebrating with everyone.

Before we sat down for dinner, I changed the girls back into their dark green velvet matching Christmas dresses.

My mom always spends so much time in the kitchen, so we tried to simplify the menu a little bit this year.  But she still insisted on baking a couple of her special pecan pies. 
Her favorite.  I never liked them as a kid, but I've grown to appreciate the flavors and textures.

Chloë looking all grown up eating Christmas dinner.

My brother cuddled Elaina a lot.  She loves her Uncle Samuel.

And so, we conclude the random photos from Christmas.  Less than 11 months until the next Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment