Wednesday, November 21, 2012

First Snow

We had our first real snow last week.  So I got the girls all bundled up and we went outside to play in it.

Elaina wasn't very sure about it at first.
But then she got used to the stuff.

Chloë was most interested in eating the snow.  "Good vintage," as her daddy taught her last winter.
So much snow to eat!  I tried to get Chloë to make some snow angels with me, but she was mostly just interested in eating the snow.

I even put a little snow on Elaina's snow suit to see what she thought.  She munched away at the cold stuff very seriously.



I took Elaina back inside and let Chloë stay outside for a little while (in our fully fenced and gated back yard).  I noticed she had wandered closer to house, and was enjoying the view while she snacked on snow.

She eventually came inside, and got all dried and cleaned up, and then she had some hot cocoa.

I'm sure we will be doing this a lot in the next 6 months.

1 comment:

  1. Aww... so cute! We had a tiny tiny bit of snow but that was short lived. :D

    ReplyDelete