Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Related

I thought perhaps they were cousin-in-laws, but that is what my cousin's wife is to me. I don't think there are terms for how these babies are related. To break it down, Phoebe is my daughter's father's sister's husband's sister's baby. Someday they will have mutual cousins.



Aunt Laura holding Chloë, and her sister-in-law Emily holding her own baby Phoebe. They weren't quite sure what to think, but at least hand holding is always fun.

They got to meet each other for the first time last weekend. We had a lovely afternoon exploring the little town of Palouse, Washington, and exploring many fabulous antique stores.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, their relationship truly is complicated! But I am so glad they got to meet and hold hands! Thanks for exploring Palouse with us!

    ReplyDelete