Friday, December 9, 2011

EMSI Christmas Dinner

A couple of nights ago was the annual EMSI Christmas Dinner. Semi-formal, gourmet food, and good friends means it's always a fun time. We got all dressed up, and Bryan's sister Laura babysat the toddler. I felt great that day and evening, which was a true blessing considering I haven't had very many "good" days lately. I only wish I would have been able to eat a little more. Baby has been encroaching on my stomach space lately. By the time dessert came, I was so full I couldn't have more than a bite.

This year, Bryan won the "Voice of Reason" EMSI Award. The "awards" are really just an excuse for a couple of the employees to poke fun at their coworkers, and the little presentation is always good for a few laughs.

We had a fabulous evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment