Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bend

It was so wonderful spending a couple of nights in Bend, and spending some time with my best friend.  Shannon and I have been friends since we were babies, and I am so blessed by her special friendship.

I got to meet her beautiful little Selah.  She looks so much like Shannon's baby pictures.

A lot has changed in 25 years.


Shannon's parents were in Bend too, and it was so good to see them.  Tom and Donna really are like my second set of parents.  Donna and my mom were roommates a while back.

Chloë and Donna were having some great conversations.

We stayed with Shannon's sister Laura, who hosted a big brunch on Father's Day. 

Tom and Selah.  Tom is the man that married Bryan and me almost seven years ago.  He and my dad have been friends since college.


My brother Samuel was still vacationing from Denver.  Elaina loves his tickly whiskers.



Josiah and Chloë are four months apart, and had a lot of fun together.

We tried to get a couple of group pictures.  It's surprisingly difficult with four squirmy children.

Elaina and Selah are 10 months apart.  It's crazy that Shannon and I have been friends since we were this age.

Beautiful.

I sure wish they lived closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment