Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy First Birthday

My baby girl is one today.  I could basically copy-and-paste what I wrote on Chloë's first birthday, only substituting Elaina's name. 

But it's true.  I'm amazed how much Elaina has grown and changed in one short year.  She's a little firecracker of a person, and it's such a joy being her mama.

Here she is from months 0 to 11, and then today, on her first birthday.
This is what she does when I ask her how old she is.

Then later, she was reading some books.  I thought her choice for today was quite appropriate.

Even birthday girls get tired of attention and kisses.

We're planning to have a little birthday party tomorrow with the Botkin and Blakeys, so I'll be sure to get a picture of Elaina smearing herself with cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment