Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Corn Maze and Another Birthday

Last Friday, all of the extended Blakeys went to the Corn Maze! Being that it was also Bryan's sister Christa's birthday, we had an especially grand time.

I don't think I've ever been to a corn maze before... I vaguely remember a field and some pumpkins from when I was very little, but I don't think there was a maze. So it was a first for me and Chloë! It was quite chilly, so we bundled up, strapped the baby in the Bjorn, and found our way through the maze. The Left Hand method proved a success!


Chloë managed to sleep the whole time, but I took her through the little hay bale maze anyway.


Ma, Christa The Birthday Girl Herself, and Pops.


Austin, Jessie and Laura.


Then we were all freezing, so we went to Denny's for some cocoa and carbs, and (what else?!) the free birthday Grand Slam! Chloë had to wake up and warm up, and she always manages to look cute while doing so.


Auntie ChreChre even got some giggles for her birthday from Baby ChloChlo.


Seesters!


I had to include this one. I love this kid's profile! Those cheeks really are quite tasty.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. She does have very tasty cheeks. I can't wait to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete