Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter!  The weather was nice (for April in Idaho).  Most of my family was around, and all of Bryan's (except for Christa).  We did breakfast in the graveyard before church (since we have our own church building now, we don't have to get up at the crack of dawn), and we had a nice big Easter dinner at Bryan's parent's house with all the family.  We even managed to get my sister to snap a family picture.  But of course the picture with my iPhone actually turned out, and the ones on my nice camera have someone looking crazy.

But here we all are! 

And just for fun, I pulled out last year's photo.  I love how much we've all changed in a year.  2013:

And then of course I had to dig up the year before that.  2012:

And the year before that.  2011:

Yep, lots of change in just a few short years.  It's fun to think about how much things will change next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment