Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sweaters

My sweet Aunt Betsy sent me these beautiful little matching sweaters a few months ago.  Her daughters Erin and Meghan wore them when they were little, and now my girls get to wear them.  They fit perfectly now, and I finally remembered to get a few pictures of my girls wearing them. 

I'm always surprised how hard it is to get two little people to look at the camera at the same time, while smiling nicely.  We got a lot of shots like this.  One child, perfect.  The other, not so much.
And then of course the good pictures are blurry.
This one is pretty good.  Chloë decided to go for some fake laughing, which looks surprisingly real.
Elaina thought it was funny.
Hand gesturing is always a must.
My girls.  Elaina, 15 months old, and Chloë, 2 and 11/12.

3 comments: