Sunday, May 5, 2013

Face Lift

I'm not very good at this internet stuff.  I manage, but half the time I really don't know what I'm doing. I've been trying to figure out why the photos I upload are so grainy, even when the original picture is clear.  Well.  Good thing I have a smart husband... who also happens to have a career in web development.  Having failed multiple times to find a solution, Bryan showed me where to tweak my html.

Not tweaked:


Tweaked:

I changed the layout a little, too. After 3 ½ years, I figured a little face lift might be appropriate. But really, I'm just so happy that I can finally have clear, non-grainy pictures. I just edited the last post so the images would be pretty. They look fabulous. Now I'm going to go edit some more old posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment