Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sisters

For the last month now, I've been wanting to take pictures of my three girls all together.  Funny how it just kept not happening.  Like a thousand other things in life right now.  But this morning, the girls were all awake and cheerful at the same time.  So I threw a white blanket and pillow on the floor in the living room, and snapped a few pictures.

I love how much of their personalities comes out in all of these.











I love the black and white, too.  I think this one is going to go on the wall at some point.


I also got a couple of sweet pictures a few weeks ago when Norah was seven days old.  She's changing so fast!


And last but not least, the two great videos. I love how much my big girls love their baby sister. 




No comments:

Post a Comment